Wednesday, September 13, 2006

And the Baby is a Baby No More :)

Well, Reid started his last year of preschool and he is loving it!!! He actually has a "take home folder" and everything! I never knew that having one in 1st grade and one in preschool required so much paper signing and homework from me!!!!! Anyway, he is loving school and has made new friends since this is a whole new place for him! Who are is friends? Mattie and Emily! John says, "that's my boy"! It is amazing to me to stop and think he will be 5 in December when it seems like such a short time ago we were flying to the hospital in the back of an ambulance and were told that he might never leave the hospital! Actually it was Jan. 02' just 5 weeks after he was born prematurely and had finally left NICU only to return to PICU! How time flies :) I promise I am going to figure out how to post a picture!

Shawn is loving football this week! Daddy is back from his trip and football practice was a whole new ball game last night! We got KILLED by our old team last Saturday and Shawn came home wanting his old jersey!!! Our daddy got back and the whistle came out and practice last night and they look like a different team! We have a HUGE pep rally tomorrow night which he is very excited about.

My baseball fundraiser is DONE!!!!! Now that was some work! My mom came down while John was gone and we had a GREAT time! You can never go wrong with Sam Moon! It was so nice to be able to visit! Of course she is never here long enough!

Well, the dryer is calling and I am pretty sure so is KFC tonight! Until next time....... Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great time I had with Lisa and my boys! I so love being an active part of their lives and realize just how non-stop Lisa's life is! She never sits down but we did enjoy a Sam Moon day and great dinner and trip to Garden Ridge. It's never what we do, it's just being with my best friend and daughter. She never ceases to amaze me in how she manages her home, John and the boys, plus her recent involvement with fund raisers! Happy Fall and go Miller Mavericks! Nin